i have been deprived of sleep for the last three days...
malabo na nga ang tingin ko sa computer screen while i am writing this entry..
but i wanted to share something.
GOD IS WONDERFUL.
JESUS IS BEAUTIFUL.
i am so touched with the song, "Beautiful"
simple, yet it satisfies the reality that only He can make beautiful things in my life.
To others, life may seem unfair, and cruel at its worst.
But God never said that it'll be easy.
It is a comfort that He is alive and that He is always there.
I am not a perfect person...
nor a strong one (well, i really thought i was a toughie before)
but when Jesus found me
He gave my life a purpose.
I can stand not because I am stong,
I can speak out not because I am wise,
I can buy things not because I am rich,
but it is ALL because of His grace.
I praise You Jesus...
not because of the great things You did for me
but because of who You are.
I laugh because of You
I sing because of You
I teach because of You
I love because of You
I live because of You.
Hope this entry will be an inspiration for you and for myself when I feel down.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment