So I have all the time in the world to update my profile since I have free and fast access to the net at work. (somehow, this make me feel happy - and giddy - that I work for Financial Times!) . No more "hiding". tee-hee.
While browsing through my blog, napapangiwi ako sa mga grammar lapses... punctuation errors and mga corny notes. Hindi naman kasi ako nagpu-proofread. Anyway, since I cannot remember what my password was, I tried retrieving it on google - which I was successful enough to do so BUT ONLY TO FIND OUT na I retirieved my second blog - this blog.
So, I started blogging in 2005, purportedly created a new in 2007.
Ang weird ko talaga. I suddenly realised, I should have stayed with blog1. Wala pa rin naman nagco-comment. Ha-ha-ha-ha.
Anyway, I will be keeping this blog na lang. Kahit nakakangiwi ang mga entries na nilalagay ko.
No comments:
Post a Comment